P.A.C.E. is one of the many health initiatives set forth by the “Going Lean” taskforce which was formed in Oct. 2010. P.A.C.E. implementation began Oct. 1, 2011.
The P.A.C.E. Club Program is a program designed to promote the importance and awareness of regular physical activity through walking or running for a healthier lifestyle. This program is free and open to the public. CDIB not required. You must reside in the Choctaw Nation service area to be a member.
How to become a P.A.C.E. member:
• Review rules/guidelines page
• Complete P.A.C.E. application and PAR-Q (see link below or obtain from CNHCC Wellness Dept.)
• Submit completed application and PAR-Q
• Upon approval and receipt of your acceptance letter, members can start entering PACE sponsored runs (follow link below for list)
Application / Consent Forms Download
PACE forms page is currently under constructions, please contact Quintin Ludlow at 918-567-7000 ext 6675 or Doris Winlock at 918-567-7000 ext 6958 for information about.
- Colton's Run--Quintin
- Diabetes 5k--Doris
- World's Highest Hill--Quintin
- Veteran's 5k--Doris
- Runestone 5k/10k--Quintin
- Turkey Trot--Doris
- Sleigh Bell--Quintin
Please mail application and race forms to
Choctaw Nation Wellness Education
One Choctaw Way
Talihina, Ok. 74571
Contact Teresa Davis email@example.com 800-349-7026 x-6044
Doris Winlock firstname.lastname@example.org 800-349-7026 x-6958